Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pinch me

Sometime I can't believe that I live here. Tonight I was driving west to Cambria for dinner with my friends Cheryl and Whit. Highway 46 offers the most magnificent coastal views. Imagine rugged mountain vistas, ranch lands that go on for miles and then the vast horizon of the Pacific Ocean. At 5:23 p.m. the sun melts in to the sea. Magical!

I was meeting with the Whitney's to deliver wine for the Cambria Wine Fest. They are going to pour for us at the Festival because we are going to Minnesota to remember how cold January can be. They also are going to inn sitting for us while we are in Hong Kong visiting Meg and Andy. They are great ambassadors for both Creekside B&B and Per Cazo Cellars.

On the way home, the skies were equally magnificent. Shooting stars...Orion's belt...Milky way.

Like I said, pinch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment